"What works for your child is what makes the choice right!"
Please join us in supporting our mission. Hands & Voices members enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Statewide and National Community Connections
- Social Gatherings for Families
- Advocacy Training and Outreach Programs
- Quarterly Publications including Hands & Voices Communicator and TXHV e-news
- Parent Perspective & Representation on Statewide/National Issues
- Discounts on Special Events such as our P.A.U.S.E. workshop retreats
We look forward to welcoming you into the community of Hands & Voices.
Are YOU a member?
Now is the time.
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2016
MEMBERSHIP is a great way to help Texas Hands & Voices further its mission of supporting families with deaf/hard of hearing children. Whether you’re a new member, life-long member, or a future member, your patronage, enthusiasm, and generosity allows us to continue on a path of successful growth.
Renewals (even if your renewal isn’t due this quarter) and New Members paying during this Membership Drive may choose the following:
- TEACHERS/STAFF working with DHH kids may Join or renew now for 1 year @ $15 for a 1 year individual/family membership
- ANYONE joining or renewing now for two (2) years pays at the price of one (1) annual individual/family membership ($25)
- EVERYONE -
- It’s a Cling Thing! All new and renewing members who enroll in this period receive a free vehicle cling to proudly display and show support for Texas Hands & Voices!
- Membership at the state and international level of a growing network of families and professionals!
- Quarterly issues of The Communicatornewspaper with articles from chapters across the world.
- Membership entitles you to discounted rates for Special Events like our P.A.U.S.E. retreat workshop!
There are two ways to register your membership.
- By Mail
- You can download the form - New members please complete it - renewals send in any updates or changes to contact information.
- Then mail the form along with your payment to Texas Hands & Voices . (Checks only please, sorry credit cards not accepted)
- Mail to:
Texas Hands & Voices
PO Box 2208
Cypress, TX 77410
Pay via PayPal or SQUARE below